GCI announces promotions of 18 employees to upper management, executive positions
ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Ranging from rural affairs and customer service to engineering, IT and more, GCI, Alaska’s largest telecommunications company, today announced the recent promotions of 18 employees to upper management and executive level positions. These promotions demonstrate GCI’s commitment to provide opportunities for growth and an environment where talented individuals can enjoy a challenging and rewarding career.
GCI’s recent promotions of employees to director, senior director, and executive level positions include:
- Carmen Paredes Benton, Vice President, Integrated Products
- Stephen Faulkingham, Director, Service Management Center, Incident Control
- Deborah Ferrell, Senior Director, Customer Service
- Erik Kuhlmann, Senior Director, Engineering & Architecture
- Jason Kutsurelis, Staff Senior, Program Manager, Delivery Program Management
- Jenifer Nelson, Rural Affairs Director
- Jeremy Jaminet, Senior Director, Project Management Initiatives
- Chris Haddox, Program Director
- Johnny Cosgrave, Senior Director, Core Network Operations
- Kara Azocar, Senior Counsel, Federal Affairs
- Lisa Wurts, Senior Director, Projects & Engineering
- Lucia Del Rio, Senior Director, Customer Service
- Matt Crawford, Director, Service Management Center, Technical Resolution
- Maurice Berger, Director, Operations & Construction
- Paula Cook, Director, Strategic Account Operations
- Robert Ortolano, Vice President, Service Management Center
- Steven Cranford, Director, Operations & Construction
- Tim McGrath, Director, Cloud Platform
With approximately 1,900 employees, GCI is one of Alaska’s largest employers with career opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including customer service, information technology, network engineering, project management, cybersecurity, marketing, and many more.
For more information about careers at GCI, visit: https://www.gci.com/about/careers.
Headquartered in Alaska, GCI provides data, mobile, video, voice and managed services to consumer, business, government, and carrier customers throughout Alaska, serving more than 200 communities. The company has invested more than $4 billion in its Alaska network and facilities over the past 40 years and recently launched true standards-based 5G NR service in Anchorage, now the nation’s northernmost 5G service area. Learn more about GCI at www.gci.com. GCI is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Broadband Corporation (Nasdaq: LBRDA, LBRDK, LBRDP). Learn more about Liberty Broadband at http://www.libertybroadband.com.